Accel Performance and Wellness Members:
Over the past few weeks, it has become clear that the world is facing an unprecedented challenge. Like you, we are deeply concerned and want to do what we can to help keep our communities and our families safe and healthy. On behalf of Accel Performance and Wellness and Campbell Clinic, we want to publish a personal note to let you know how we are responding to the situation. We are humbled by your selection of Accel for your athletic training and nutritional needs. Health and wellness are our top priority and we take that responsibility of our members and our employees very seriously. From the onset of this situation, we have been listening to the appropriate sources for accurate and up-to-date information, and our preparedness plan reflects those inputs. As things evolve, we are actively monitoring the situation, assessing risks, and are ready to implement immediate changes to ensure a high level of safety. We will continue to communicate in a timely and transparent way so you can continue to seek treatment with confidence.
What We Are Doing:
- Continuing our rigorous cleaning procedures and increasing access to all of our hand sanitizers.
- Wiping down all equipment daily with an antibacterial sanitizer that keeps surfaces protected for 24 hours.
- Encouraging all members to wash their hands once they enter the facility.
- If members have traveled from any of the Level 3 states (California, Washington, New York) or been on any cruise line, they are recommended not to enter the facility.
- Screening all members, visitors, and guests prior to entering our facility on the isolated member entrance. This screening is comprised of a brief survey and all individuals who are determined to be a low risk for exposure to the coronavirus will be issued a “sticker” to be worn during the duration of their session to Accel. This step will provide an additional measure of safety to others potentially coming in contact.
- Screening all physical therapists, massage therapists, employees, and other personnel. This screening is comprised of a brief survey and all personnel who are determined to be a low risk for exposure to the coronavirus will be issued a “sticker” to be worn, affixed to their name tag or name badge at all times. This sticker is to remain visible to members, guests, and other personnel.
- Taking sensible steps to help protect our team of physical therapists, massage therapists, and other employees. This means fewer meetings, limiting travel, and making it easier for our personnel to take the time they need to care for themselves or their families in the event they are directly affected by COVID-19.
- Monitoring new developments so that we can quickly adapt and continue to provide the services you need and the best possible experience at our facilities despite the added safety and security.
We recognize this is a challenging time for all, and we remain deeply committed to the safety of our members and all staff. Our members and staff are the heart of our facility and we look forward to welcoming and serving you wherever and however you choose. Please take care of yourselves and each other.